This is one of those side dishes that is sure to please even the pickiest eaters. I mean, everything tastes better when it is honey roasted. The touch of lemon adds some nice freshness and acid to balance everything out. I also would blame you if you sprinkle some red pepper flakes on just before serving for a sweet and spicy combination.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Carrots
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the potatoes wit the olive oil, honey, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Spread onto a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.