Vegetarians shouldn't miss out on all the fun of "chicken" fingers. The dipping, the sharing, the deliciousness. It's something everyone should get a chance to eat in my opinion. However for those who aren't fans of vegetarian chicken products, there is an alternative - tofu! These crispy tofu tenders are made with Panko breadcrumbs so they come out nice and crispy. They are then served with a yogurt based honey mustard dressing. Yum.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 20 oz extra firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 2 U eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.