Honey Lime Shrimp
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1.5 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp lime zest
- 1 tbsp flour (regular or whole wheat, leave out for Paleo and gluten-free
- salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Toss the shrimp with the lime juice, honey, and lime zest. If you like spice you could add a pinch of cayenne pepper here as well. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
When ready to cook, heat a non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
Toss the shrimp with the salt, pepper, and flour.
Add to the pan in a single layer. Cook for about 2 minutes and then flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes until cooked through.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.