Honey Lime Nectarine and Corn Salad
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 U jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 U nectarines, sliced
- 4 U radishes, sliced
- 4 U green onions, diced
- 2 U ears corn, cut off the cob
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 2 tbsp basil
- 2 U red peppers, chopped
- 1 cup canned lima beans, drained and rinsed
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Whisk together the lime juice, lime zest, jalapeno, honey, cumin, and salt to create the dressing.
Toss with the vegetables and let rest for 15 minutes before serving.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.