If you have been around the blog for awhile, you know I have a deep love of Hoisin sauce. It's one of those ingredients you can add to any stir-fry or Asian style dish and it's immediately packed with flavor. Normally I try to find a Hoisin sauce that's lower in sugar and made from natural ingredients. Depending on your diet, you can make a healthier version as home and use Stevia to make it low carb. For this simple dish, the steak is marinated in Hoisin, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and rice vinegar and then stir-fried with crunchy cabbage for a complete meal.
Hoisin Beef and Cabbage
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 4 tbsp. water
- 4 tbsp. Hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 U lime, juice
- 4 U cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1.33 lbs. lean sirloin steak, for stir-fry
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.