Looking for a quick and healthy lunch idea? We've got you covered with this 10 minute lunch recipe. Just heat up your favorite frozen or homemade veggie burger and top it with pineapple, a bit of Teriyaki sauce, and your favorite veggies for a healthy, satisfying lunch or dinner.
Hawaiian Veggie Burgers
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 U rolls, hamburger or hotdog, reduced-calorie
- 4 U veggie burgers or soyburgers, unprepared
- 4 tbsp. teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into slices
- 1 cup sprouts
- 1 U tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced thin
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.