Recently I discovered the secret to knock your socks off amazing kabobs - fruit! Seriously adding fruit to your kabobs takes them to another level. I normally like to add tofu to my meatless kabobs for some protein, but you could replace the tofu with portabella mushrooms, sweet potatoes, or tempeh if you don't like tofu. Then in terms of marinade, I like to try and complement the fruit. These Hawaiian Tofu and Pineapple Kabobs paired perfectly with a teriyaki inspired marinade. Yum, yum, yum.
Hawaiian Tofu and Pineapple Kabobs
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 20 oz. extra firm tofu, pressed and cubed
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tbsp soy sauce (GF if needed)
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced or grated
- 2 cups pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 U green pepper, chopped
- 1 U red pepper, chopped
- 8 oz mushrooms
- 1 U red onion, chopped
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.