- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 14.5 oz. canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 U red onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 8 cups greens
- 1 U carrot, grated or sliced
- 1 U cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1 U avocado
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Toss the sprouts, cauliflower, chickpeas, and onion with the olive oil and spices. Season with salt and pepper. Lay flat on a prepared baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes until tender crisp.
Then assemble the bowls with 2 cups greens, roasted chickpea and veggies mixture, carrot, cucumber, and avocado.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.