Ham and Corn Quiche
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 U eggs
- 3 U egg whites
- 1/2 cup canned corn, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese (or gruyere cheese)
- 4 oz. boneless lean ham, chopped
- 1 U refrigerated or frozen pie crust
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and place the frozen pie crust on the counter.
Spray a saute pan with cooking spray and saute the onions until they begin to become translucent. Remove from heat and let them cool.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the whole eggs, egg white, milk, salt, and pepper until frothy. Stir in the corn, ham, and cheese.
Pour the egg mixture into the pie crust. Bake according to the directions on the pie crust likely 20-25 minutes until the center is firm.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.