This is one of those simple meals that comes together when you stare blankly into your fridge and debate whether you have to go to the grocery store or not. Feeling especially lazy this day, I opted not to go to the grocery store and instead throw together a dish using what I had on hand - ground turkey, cauliflower, green beans, some tomatoes, and spices. The result was surprisingly comforting and delicious and I have actually been making it on purpose since it's first accidental creation.
Ground Turkey with Cauliflower and Green Beans
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 U tomatoes
- 1/4 U onion
- 3 U cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup basil
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1.33 lbs. 99% lean ground turkey
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp cumin, or to taste
- 1 U bay leaf
- 1 cup green beans
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.