This is one of those simple recipes that you will quickly fall in love with. Not only is it ready in under thirty minutes and extremely affordable, it is packed with flavor and makes a comforting weeknight meal. The combination of ground turkey (you could use beef, chicken, or vegetarian crumbles), potatoes, tomatoes, and peas makes a hearty and satisfying meal. I like to serve it with cauliflower rice, spaghetti squash, or polenta.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 U tomatoes
- 1/4 U onion
- 3 U cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup basil
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1.33 lbs. 99% lean ground turkey
- 1 cup peas
- 1.33 cups potato, peeled and cubed
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp cumin, or to taste
- 1 U bay leaf
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.