This Grilled Zucchini, Tomato, and Mozzarella sandwich is the definition of summer and I would honestly eat it every night if I could. Using zucchini, tomatoes, and basil from my garden - I can make this meal in about 15 minutes and be one happy girl at lunch or dinner time.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 U zucchini
- 4 tsp olive oil, divided
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 4 U ciabatta rolls (2 oz.)
- 1/4 cup basil
- 1 U tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.