Grilled Thai Steak Salad is a healthy, refreshing lunch or dinner full of the flavors of your favorite Thai salads with mint, cilantro, and lime. Jump to Recipe keyboard_arrow_down
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lbs. lean flank steak
- 4 cups cabbage slaw mix
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/3 cup basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup mint, chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey (Stevia for low carb or leave out)
- 1/2 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce or soy sauce
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium high heat.
Season the steak with salt and pepper. Cook for 6-8 minutes on each side until cooked to your desired doneness. Mine was medium after 7 minutes per side. Let rest for 5 minutes and then thinly slice.
In a bowl whisk together the lime juice, soy sauce, honey, Sriracha, garlic, ginger, and fish sauce if you are using it.
Toss together the cabbage, bean sprouts, mint, cilantro, almonds, and dressing. Serve sliced steak on top of salad.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.