Grilled Thai Steak Salad is a healthy, refreshing lunch or dinner full of the flavors of your favorite Thai salads with mint, cilantro, and lime. Jump to Recipe keyboard_arrow_down
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lbs. lean flank steak
- 4 cups cabbage slaw mix
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/3 cup basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup mint, chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey (Stevia for low carb or leave out)
- 1/2 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce or soy sauce
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.