Ditch your boring veggies for these Grilled Tandoori Vegetables that make a perfect meatless main course or side dish.
We make grilled veggies at least a few times a week during the summer and as much as I love them in olive oil and balsamic, sometimes I like to switch things up. A friend suggested trying some delicious tandoori spice seasoning and we fell in love with the results. The yogurt marinade adds tons of flavor to the veggies and lets the tandoori spices, garlic, and ginger really come through. It makes a perfect vegetarian entree with some grains or chickpeas or the serving can cut in half for a healthy side dish.
Grilled Tandoori Vegetables
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 cups plain low fat yogurt
- 6 U cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. ginger, minced
- 3 tbsp. tandoori spice (adjust as needed)
- 2 U small sweet potatoes
- 1 U red onion, chopped
- 2 U zucchini, cut into planks
- 1 U summer squash, cut into planks
- 1 U red pepper, chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 U ears corn, halved
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.