- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 3 U cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp ground mustard
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt (Paleo and Dairy Free use coconut milk)
- 2 lbs. boneless and skinless chicken breasts
Add the vegetable oil, onion, garlic, and all of the spices to a skillet over medium heat. Saute for 10 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add the cooked onions and spices to a blender with the lime juice and yogurt.
Marinate the chicken in this mixture for at least 30 minutes.
When ready, let excess marinade drip off and grill until cooked through, around 8-10 minutes per side depending on thickness.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.