Grilled Sweet Potatoes and Vegetable Foil Packets with garlic and thyme make a delicious and healthy vegetarian main or side dish.
Grilled Sweet Potatoes and Vegetable Foil Packets are perfect for warmer weather and make an amazing side dish or vegetarian main dish.
For a long time I have been making grilled vegetables pretty much every week to have in the house for salads, sandwiches, quesadillas, and egg dishes. They are one of my favorite things to eat and having them in the fridge means that I am destined to eat more veggies during the week. However in all these weeks, for someone I haven't thought to add sweet potatoes to my weekly veggies until now. After experimenting for a couple of weeks, I am now officially obsessed with grilled sweet potatoes. They get soft and caramelized and are delicious.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Grilled Sweet Potatoes and Vegetable Foil Packets
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Toss together all the ingredients.
- Lay out two sheets of aluminum foil. Place the potatoes and scallions on top. Fold up on the sides and seal.
- Grill over low-medium heat for 25 minutes, shaking the potatoes one to two times. To cook in the oven, bake at 450 for about 30 minutes.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.