Have a meat and potatoes lover in your house? Then this is the recipe for you. Simply seasoned grilled red potatoes and lean sirloin steak that comes together in under 30 minutes. Pair it with some simple grilled veggies or a nice green salad and dinner is ready.
Grilled Sirloin Steak and Potatoes
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb. red potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. lean sirloin steak, trimmed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. coriander
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.