videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Grilled Ribeyes with Chimichurri
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Season with the steaks with salt and pepper. Let rest for 10 minutes while you make the chimichurri.
- Pulse together the parsley, lemon juice, garlic, red pepper flakes, red wine vinegar, and olive oil in a food processor.
- Heat your grill over medium high heat. Cook ribeyes to desired doneness, about 2 min per side for medium rare.
- Top with chimichurri.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.