Yogurt is one of my favorite things to use for chicken marinade. I find the chicken comes out deliciously tender and moist anytime I use yogurt as the marinade. Usually I opt for Greek yogurt (since it is what I have at home most often) but plain yogurt would work as well. To that I add garlic, spices or herbs, and citrus - usually lemon. From there the chicken marinates over night and then it ready for the grill. For some simple variations on this recipe consider using rosemary, oregano, dill, lot of black pepper, or marjoram.
Grilled Lemon Thyme Chicken Thighs
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 U cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 U lemon, juice and zest
- 1 U Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1.33 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.