Everything about these Grilled Eggplant Sandwiches with a Black Olive Feta Spread will make your mouth happy. The earthy and smoky eggplant paired with the sweet red pepper and the sauce, oh the sauce. Black olives, feta cheese, lemon, dill, garlic - it adds so much flavor. It also makes a great dip with just a little more yogurt in case you were wondering. The fact that this dinner also comes together in about 15 minutes also makes it a big winner around here. Quick dinners that taste this good should be part of every week.
Grilled Eggplant Sandwiches with Black Olives Feta Spread
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 U eggplant
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced fat feta cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/4 U red onion, sliced
- 4 U reduced calorie hamburger buns
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.