If it has buffalo sauce on it, you can be almost 100% sure that I am going to eat it. I am almost embarrassed by how much I like it, especially as a healthy food blogger. However since I crave it pretty constantly and restaurant buffalo dishes are usually loaded with fat and calories, I usually try and make my buffalo dishes at home. This Grilled Buffalo Chicken with Blue Cheese Yogurt Sauce has been my favorite lately. I love it chopped up in lettuce wraps, served on a big bed of greens with the yogurt sauce as the dressing, and paired with cauliflower rice and veggies.
Grilled Buffalo Chicken with Blue Cheese Yogurt Sauce
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Cooking spray
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 4 tsp. butter
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.