Eggs are a mainstay of my diet so I am always looking for new ways to mix things up and add a little variety to my morning eggs and this Greek scramble are the perfect thing. Packed with feta, dill, tomatoes, and onions they are some seriously delicious eggs. Sometimes I add some olives as well if I have some at home and they are delicious stuffed into some whole wheat pita bread for a quick egg sandwich.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 U eggs
- 1 U egg white
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp. reduced fat feta cheese
- 1 tbsp. green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.