Greek salad meet pizza. This is one of my favorite quick lunches lately since all I have wanted to eat lately is Greek Salad. Between the salty feta, black olives, pepperoncinis, tomatoes, and cukes I am a happy camper. All this on a toasted pizza crust. Yum.
Greek Salad Pizza Bread
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 U whole wheat pitas
- 1/2 U red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup reduced fat feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- 1 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 1 U cucumber, diced
- 2 tbsp. parsley
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Bake the pita bread for 5-7 minutes until warm and toasted.
Meanwhile, whisk together the red wine vinegar, olive oil, oregano, and garlic.
Toss together the red onion, lettuce, black olives, feta cheese, pepperoncini’s, tomatoes, cucumber, and parsley. Add dressing and toss again.
Divide among pitas.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.