Meal Prep lunch
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 U lemon
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 U garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1.25 cups brown rice (quinoa/etc)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumber
- 1 U bell pepper
- 20 U kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 tbsp parsley
combine lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil, garlic and oregano in small bowl
Add marinade & chicken to a ziploc bag, marinate 30 mins to overnight
cook chicken, discard marinate
slice chicken breasts. 3/4 cup rice in each bowl, top with chicken, 1/4 of tomatoes, cucumber, pepper and olives
drizzle with 1 t oil, 1 lemon wedge, 1 T feta and sprinkle parsley
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.