Garlic Rosemary Roasted Vegetables
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 U red pepper, chopped
- 1 U red onion, chopped
- 1 U zucchini chopped
- 1.5 tbsp butter, melted (or ghee or olive oil)
- 2 U cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Toss together the vegetables, butter garlic, rosemary, oregano, salt, and pepper in a glass baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes, tossing vegetables half way through cooking.
Serve with Parmesan cheese.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.