videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Garlic, Parmesan, and Basil Pesto Zucchini Pasta
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Put the pasta ribbons into a warm oven (140 C) on a flat tray to dry out. You only want to remove a little of the moisture not cook the zucchini - 15 minutes should be fine, but keep an eye on it. Remove and allow to cool.
- Add 1 tsp of olive oil to a cold frying pan. Turn the heat to high, and add the garlic and chili flakes. Cook until the garlic starts to sizzle, and turn off the heat. Leave the garlic and chili to cool in the pan.
- In a bowl, add the zucchini, the cooled garlic/chili, the pesto and Parmesan.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.