As a kid I have very fond memories of my father cooking mushrooms in butter and my sister and I fighting over them. He would heat up a big cast iron skillet, add tons of butter, and then cook a bunch of mushrooms until they were tender, lightly charred, and full of butter. Today's recipe is inspired by those delicious mushrooms with the addition of a little garlic, balsamic vinegar, and unfortunately a little less butter. However they are still seriously delicious and will quickly become a favorite quick and easy side dish.
Garlic Balsamic Mushrooms
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb. mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tbsp. butter (or ghee)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar (or more)
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.