videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Five Minute Low Carb Breakfast Burrito
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Spray a bowl or mug with cooking spray. Add the vegetables and microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove from the microwave and add the eggs. Season with salt, pepper, and any other spices. Microwave for 1.5-2 minutes until fluffy.
- Meanwhile, spread the cheese on the tortilla. When the eggs are done, place the tortillas and cheese in the microwave for 30-60 seconds until warmed.
- Add the eggs to the tortilla, add some salsa, and wrap.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.