These falafal burgers from The Minimalist Baker are pretty amazing. And then when you add the garlic dill sauce - they're magical. Seriously, I recommend making them as soon as possible for your next meatless meal. They are that good. Stacked into a pita with crisp lettuce, tomato, some chopped red onion, and a touch of chili pasta and you have one delicious falafal sandwich.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 cups parsley
- 3 U cloves garlic
- 1 U lemon, juice
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/4 tsp cumin
- 15 oz. canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 3 U cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. water (more if needed)
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.