videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Egg McMuffins DIY
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. If you prefer a more flat egg, use a muffin tin with larger holes or a ramekin.
- Drop one egg into each muffin slot and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until the egg is cooked through.
- Meanwhile begin assembling the muffins. It is up to you whether you want to toast them or not, just don’t toast them too much or they are really hard when you reheat them.
- Layer each muffin with 1 slice of Canadian bacon (or 1/3 of ham/turkey bacon/etc.), 3 tbsp. of cheese, and egg. Top with other muffin half.
- Place into the freezer unwrapped for 1 hour. This helps to eliminate the extra moisture.
- Then pull out and wrap in plastic wrap tightly and place in a Ziploc bag.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.