I love virtually any type of chili but my all time favorite is white chili made with delicious green salsa. Normally I like to make my own green salsa, roasting off all the veggies and blending up my own salsa, but in a pinch I turn to this simple recipe to make a hearty and healthy meal. Make sure to choose a flavorful green salsa since that will be the main flavoring agent in the soup.
Easy White Two Bean Chili
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 20 oz. canned pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 20 oz. canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 10 oz. frozen spinach
- 1.5 cups green salsa
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. oregano
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.