There is this amazing sandwich shop near my house that makes the most delicious sandwiches and salads, and one of my favorite things they make is a curried couscous and cauliflower salad with raisins. It's seriously good and I always am tempted to bring home a whole tub of it for quick lunches. However I suspect that although tasty, it's packed with way too much oil to make it diet friendly. Lately I have been working on my own version using yogurt to replace the oil and packing in some extra veggies. I have finally settled on a version I like and am excited to share it today. It's delicious hot or cold and will last for a few days in the fridge.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 cups cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1.5 cups couscous
- 1.5 cups cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. curry powder (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 4 U scallions, sliced
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.