Curried Chicken Salad with Grapes is the perfect combo of sweet and spicy for a delicious twist on chicken salad, plus it's healthy! Jump to Recipe keyboard_arrow_down
Curried Chicken Salad with Grapes
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 tbsp fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup carrots, diced
- 1/4 cup grapes, chopped
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients, except the bread, in a large bowl. If possible, let sit for 1-2 hours so flavors can combine.
When you are ready to make the sandwiches, first toast the bread. Place the chicken salad onto the bread. Add your favorite greens or veggies.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.