Lately I have been making vegetable salads on Sundays that will keep for a few days and I can use for lunches and snacks. A restaurant I love makes a delicious curried broccoli salad so I decided to recreate one at home. This version has lot of flavor from curry powder, raisins, red onion, almonds, and crunchy broccoli. Use as little or as much curry powder as you like to amp up the flavor and spice. You can also use light sour cream in place of the mayonnaise depending on your preference.
Curried Broccoli Salad
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. honey (or agave or brown sugar)
- 1 tbsp. curry powder (or to taste)
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.