Cucumber Mint Smoothie
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and seeded (English cucumber can stay whole)
- 1 cup cantaloupe (or other melon), chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 U granny smith apple, chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh mint leaves (or more to taste)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 U Ice
Blend everything until smooth. For older or less powerful blenders, microwave the apple for 2 minutes first.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.