Crustless Asparagus and Bacon Egg Pie
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 U pieces bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1 U onion, chopped finely
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup asparagus, chopped
- 1 cup skim milk
- 4 U large eggs
- 2 U egg whites
- 1/4 cup chives, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup Gruyère cheese, shredded (about 2 oz)
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.