Crunchy Thai Quinoa Salad
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.25 cups rainbow quinoa
- 5 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 U red pepper, chopped
- 1 U mandarin orange, peeled and chopped
- 6 U green onions, chopped
- 2.5 tbsp soy sauce
- 2.5 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1.25 tbsp lime juice
- 5 tsp peanut butter
- 1.25 tbsp water
- 1 tsp Sriracha or to taste
- 1 U Stevia to taste (or 1 tbsp. honey)
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce (optional)
Cook quinoa according to package directions and let cool.
Make the dressing by mixing together the soy sauce, vinegar, lime juice, peanut butter, water, Sriracha, Stevia (honey), and fish sauce.
Toss together the cabbage/stir-fry mix, pepper, green onions, orange segments, and quinoa.
Add the dressing and toss to coat.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.