I love a good creamy egg salad, but sometimes I just want some crunch and this cabbage and egg salad brings that in spades. It's funny how much something as simple as adding cabbage can really transform egg salad, but it truly turns it into something new. Depending on what I am in the mood for, I like to mix up this recipe by adding apples, jalapeno, curry powder, chives, fresh dill, basil, or black olives.
Crunchy Cabbage and Egg Salad
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 8 U eggs (hard-boiled)
- 4 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 4 U green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp light sour cream
- 2 tsp whole grain mustard
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Roughly chop the hard boiled eggs. Mix together the eggs, cabbage, and green onion. You could also add jalapeno and apple here as well.
Stir in the yogurt, sour cream, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.