Crispy Oven Breakfast Potatoes
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.25 lb red potatoes, chopped
- 1 U sweet onion, sliced
- 1 U green pepper, diced
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp grill seasoning (or any spice blend you like)
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat the oven to 500 degrees. Place your baking sheet in the oven while it preheats. Cover it with foil for easier clean up if you like.
Toss the potatoes, onion, and pepper with olive oil and grill seasoning.
Carefully remove the baking sheet and spread out the potatoes on the baking sheet in one layer. Give the potatoes some space. This helps the potatoes to get crispy. If they are layered on top of each other they are more likely to steam than get crispy.
Bake for 25 minutes, shaking the pan 1-2 times during cooking.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.