Creamy Zucchini Pesto Pasta with Chicken
- Print Recipe
- Download PDF
- 1 cup basil leaves, packed
- 3 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 U clove garlic
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 4 oz. high fiber pasta (Spinach High Fiber Noodles)
- 1 U clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 U onion, minced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 U zucchinis, sliced into sticks
- 2 tbsp reduced fat cream cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Get IngredientsNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.