Creamy Coconut Cauliflower Rice
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup canned lite coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp sugar (Stevia for low carb, Paleo, clean eating)
- 1 U Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Roughly chop the cauliflower into smaller pieces.
Place the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse into small “rice” like pieces. You can also use the rice blade if your food processor came with one.
Add the cauliflower, coconut milk, salt, and pepper to a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Let simmer for around 8-10 minutes until cauliflower softens and is cooked to your liking. It will be somewhat creamy. For a less creamy texture, use a little less coconut milk.
Stir in the lime juice and cilantro.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.