Cranberry Farro Salad
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.25 cups farro
- 1 lb. green beans
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. whole grain mustard
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 2 oz. goat cheese crumbles
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Cook the farro according to package directions BUT before adding farro to boiling water, blanch the green beans for 2 minutes until just tender crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon. Alternatively, you can blanch green beans in a separate pot or microwave them.
While the farro cooks, whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, and rosemary.
When farro is done cooking, toss with cranberries, parsley, green beans, and dressing.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.