videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Cranberry Cornbread Jalapeno Bites
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each jalapeno in half and remove the stem and seeds.
- Prepare the cornbread mix according to package directions. I used Jiffy mix which calls for 1 egg and 1/3 cup milk. Then stir in the cranberries and cheese if you are using it.
- Carefully lay out the jalapeno halves on a baking sheet and fill each pepper with the corn bread mix. Bake for about 15 minutes until cooked through.
- Variations: Add a can of creamed corn and 1/2 cup chopped green onions. Add 1 cup chopped Canadian bacon/ham and 1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese. Add 1 cup fresh diced pineapple and 1/2 cup chopped turkey pepperoni.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.