videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Cranberry Corn Bread
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the creamed corn, egg whites, and honey. Add in the corn bread mix and stir together until just mixed. Fold in the cranberries.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes until cooked through and slightly brown on the top.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.