Cranberry Chickpea Salad
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 14 oz. canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp. low fat mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp. nonfat Greek plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. dried cranberries
- 1 U apple, diced
- Salt and pepper
Mash the chickpeas using a fork or potato masher until beginning to combine but they still have some texture.
Combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.