- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 U onion, diced
- 3 U cloves garlic, minced
- 8 U ears fresh corn, cut off the cob (but save the cobs)
- 12 oz can evaporated nonfat milk
- 4 cups vegetable broth (or chicken broth)
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 cup cream, half and half, fat free
- 1 U bay leaf
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.