This Cold Peanut Soba Noodle with Broccoli dish makes the perfect meatless main dish or summery side dish.
Lately I have been loving cold noodle salads that break out of the traditional pasta salad recipes, like this cold soba noodle salad with crunchy veggies and a delicious peanut butter dressing. The soba noodles also cook in 3 minutes meaning this whole meal comes together in about 10 minutes, making it ideal for a busy night. You can add any veggies you like and could add some protein as well. Cooked chicken, baked tofu, shrimp, or even eggs would all be delicious additions.
Cold Peanut Soba Noodles with Broccoli
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 8 oz. soba noodles
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1 U red pepper, sliced thin
- 1.33 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 3.5 tbsp. reduced fat peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 U garlic clove
- 1 tbsp. ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. water
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.