Coffee Cheesecake Popsicles
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup black coffee, cooled
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
In a food processor pulse the yogurt, milk, cream cheese, condensed milk, and coffee together.
Taste to make sure it is sweet enough for you and add more condensed milk/sugar if needed. You can also use Stevia to reduce the calories.
Pour into popsicle molds and let freeze for 4 hours or until frozen.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.