Coconut milk, lime, cilantro, garlic, ginger, and some spicy chili peppers make a perfect marinade for a quick and easy summer shrimp dish. The flavors mimic many of the traditional ingredients found in Thai soup but are used as a quick marinade instead. From there you can grill, saute, or poach the shrimp for an easy meal. Make extra shrimp for quick tacos, salads, and sandwiches as the leftovers are delish.
Coconut Lime Shrimp
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lbs. raw shrimp
- 3/4 cup light canned coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. ginger, minced
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp. cilantro
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 U jalapeno (or Serrano or Thai chili pepper)
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.