Coconut Curry Quinoa and Broccoli Bowl is a hearty meatless meal packed with fresh veggies, red quinoa, and a delicious red curry sauce. Jump to Recipe keyboard_arrow_down
I am pretty much down for any dish containing coconut, curry, and quinoa. They are some of my favorite things and also a meal I find incredibly comforting. The spice of the curry paste with the slightly sweet coconut milk - it gets me every time. I make all kinds of varieties of this coconut curry quinoa bowl with different veggies, proteins, and grains based on whatever I have in the house. I prefer using Thai curry paste but you could also use curry powder as well. And if you like things spicy, add a jalapeno or Thai bird's eye chili to the mix.
Coconut Curry Quinoa and Broccoli Bowl
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.25 cups red quinoa
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 U stalks celery, chopped
- 2 U carrots, chopped
- 1 U red bell pepper, chopped
- 1.25 tbsp. red curry paste (or more to taste)
- 1 tbsp. ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1.5 cups lite canned coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. water
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce (or more to taste)
- 5 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 5 tbsp. fresh mint, chopped
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.